You have more natural energy when your environment, personal health, money, and relationships are in tip-top shape. "The Clean Sweep Program", created by Thomas Leonard, guides you through improving your life by clearing out the cobwebs and making space for greatness.
This program is part of establishing a Strong Personal Foundation. With this strong base, one can build a vibrant and attractive future. But it requires an investment. It is a back-door approach to personal growth, business success and happiness. Rather than chase goals or try to figure out one's life purpose, better to get the stuff out of the way so you can get the perspective you need to make better decisions and attract what you really want. One of the goals is to stop having problems, handle the unresolved matters you have currently and maintain a clean space, forever, so you can create as you were designed to. The Clean Sweep Program is the first step in that process.
Unresolved matters are those physical, emotional or mental items which are in some way not resolved in the current moment. Unresolved matters of any kind drain energy. That is, they require energy to live with, given it takes work to keep us whole when there is something in the space. To have full integrity (like a complete circle) is normal; the program gives one a way to get there in a natural way.
The following 4 areas are the cornerstone for a strong and healthy life and the programs helps a person to clean up, restore and polish virtually every aspect of is/her life. Answer yes or no to each statement. If the answer is no, you will want to set a goal of converting it to a yes. Pick at least one item per month to complete and maintain. Keep doing the items that are a yes. The program takes between 6 -24 months to complete. Here is a shortened version of the Clean Sweep Program fo you to get started with.
No | Yes
1. My personal files, papers, and receipts are neatly filed away.
2. My car is in excellent condition (doesn’t need mechanical work, repairs, cleaning, or replacing).
3. My home is neat and clean (vacuumed, closets clean, desks and tables clear, furniture in good repair, windows clean).
4. My clothes are all pressed, clean, and make me look great (no wrinkles, baskets of laundry, torn, out-of-date, or ill-fitting clothes).
5. My plants and animals are healthy (fed, watered, getting light and love).
6. My bed/bedroom lets me have the best sleep possible (firm bed, light, air).
7. I live in a home/apartment that I love..
8. I drink purified water.
9. I am consistently early or easily on time.
10. My bed is made daily.
No | Yes
1. I rarely eat sugar (less than three times per week).
2. My weight is within my ideal range.
3. I walk or exercise at least three times per week.
4. My cholesterol count is healthful.
5. My blood pressure is healthful.
6. I have had a complete physical exam in the past three years.
7. I do not smoke tobacco or other substances.
8. I do not use illegal drugs or misuse prescribed medications.
9. I have had a complete eye exam within the past two years (glaucoma check, vision test).
10. I have a rewarding life beyond my work or profession
No | Yes
1. I currently save at least 10% of my income.
2. I pay my bills on time, virtually always.
3. My income source/revenue base is stable and predictable.
4. I know how much I must have to be minimally financially independent and I have a plan to get there.
5. I have returned or made good on any money I borrowed.
6. I have written agreements and am current with payments to individuals or companies to whom I owe money.
7. I have six months’ living expenses in a money market-type account.
8. I live on a weekly budget which allows me to save and not suffer.
9. All my tax returns have been filed and all my taxes have been paid.
10. I currently live well, within my means.
No | Yes
1. I have told my parents, in the last three months, that I love them.
2. I get along well with my sibling(s).
3. I get along well with my co-workers/clients.
4. I have let go of the relationships which drag me down or damage me (“let go” means to end, walk away from, declare complete, no longer be attached to).
5. I have communicated or attempted to communicate with everyone who I damaged, injured, or seriously upset, even if it wasn’t fully my fault.
6. I have a circle of friends/family who love and appreciate me for who I am, more than just what I do for them.
7. I do not judge or criticize others.
8. I do not “take personally” the things that people say to me.
9. I have a best friend or soulmate.
10. I spend time with people who don’t try to change me
When working on these goals, you will have more energy and vitality. There is nothing like a clean space, full communication and self-responsibility to set you up for success. If you are interested in our Wellness and Weight Loss Programs and how we integrate the Clean Sweep Program in them, you can click on either of the following links to book a health consultation with us for a Restorative Wellness and Weight Loss Program or 6 Month Wellness Program. We are here for you to help you and keep you on track!
~ Information taken from the Clean Sweep handout from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and Thomas J. Leonard.