Updated: Aug 16, 2020
When you meet Wendy, the owner, creator and coach of Restorative Wellness and Weight Loss, you can tell that she is extremely passionate about getting to know who you are and how she can help you. She goes above and beyond the usual ten minute weigh-ins and offer so much more. She is fun and funny yet informative but most of all, she does everything with a smile 😃 and with love.
Here is just a smidge of what else she does that makes RWWL your best choice when looking for a wellness and weight loss program:
1. The Restorative Wellness and Weight Loss Programs are customized and personalized for each client, taking into consideration their bio-uniqueness, health concerns and goals. There are different options to help you continue your journey so you can get all the way to your goal and stay there.
Once you sign up for a program, you are granted access the the Members Only Portal on the website and RWWL Program so you can immediately begin preparing for your journey. Within a week you will come in to get your supplements and go over the program in detail. After that, you can begin any time while committing to in 12 weekly 45 minute sessions. Here is where education meets restoration.
If you believe in the program, and you commit and adhere to it, you will set yourself up to achieve you intended results! Wendy is there to support you every step of your way with daily texting and weekly weigh-ins.
2. Wendy is a Certified Health Practitioner
Wendy‘s education and experience brings a lot to the table when working with their clients customized programs. Wendy is a Certified Health Coach and Functional Health Practitioner. Wendy became Level 1 Reiki Certified in July of 2019 and continued her education with the Emotional Eating Course through IIN. in 2020 Wendy also became a certified Recovery Coach through CCAPP.
3. Wendy creates the most comprehensive supplement protocol possible, with use of the clients intake form and the ZYTO scan, for her clients.
The ZYTO scan is used to generate a Wellness Report for each client that shows their dynamic profile which includes a list of top supplements that will best support areas out of balance in their body. Clients are then emailed their report, which is chock full of valuable information that helps them with their program and progress.
4. Supplements come from Premier Research Labs. Each program includes supplements that have been selected specifically for you from Premier Research Labs (PRL). PRL provides 100% non-toxic and effective products and has achieved an industry first in creating premier nutritional products based on quantum cellular resonance technology.
5. Thinfinity Products - are available to healthcare providers only, Thinfinity products are designed to rid the body of Candida Yeast while targeting adipose fat, Thinfinity is one of the best weight loss and detoxification products on the market today. We use these 3 products with each program: Metabolic Drops, Candida Cleanse and Stabilizing Drops.
6. Health Coaching from a Certified Health Coach. Learn the importance of a healthy lifestyle and what that means for you.
7. Weekly Weight-Ins - See your progress as you lose unwanted weight, symptoms and inflammation.
8. Daily Texting - Daily text messaging to get advice and stay accountable.
9. Restorative Wellness and Weight Loss uses the philosophies of bio-individuality and primary foods to educate our clients. Simply put, bio-individuality means that we are all unique, and it is recognizing and honoring our uniqueness that is the key to health and happiness. Primary Foods means that the foods you eat are secondary to all the other things that feed you—your relationships, career, spirituality, and exercise routine. We take in thousands of experiences in life that can fulfill us physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. We hunger for play, touch, romance, intimacy, love, achievement, success, art, music, self-expression, leadership, excitement, adventure and spirituality. All of these elements are essential forms of nourishment.
10. Wendy has had her own struggles with health and weight loss challenges so she truly understands what you are going through.
Here is Wendy's Story:
As a child, Wendy overcame 3 episodes of bacterial meningitis. The second episode was severe enough to put her in a coma and the ICU in critical condition. Fortunately Wendy survived, but the doctors put her on antibiotics 2x a day for 10 years in order to prevent another episode of meningitis. Although this may have saved her life, this would prove to come at a cost.
In 1990, Wendy developed severe Candida, Epstein Barr Virus and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. She was barely functioning in her 20s. It took a full year for her to get well. Only after Wendy met Judy and Willy from Jandis, who taught her the significance of diet, supplements and lifestyle, which she implemented to the highest degree, she began to get better. She juiced daily and followed a strict protocol for a year, even turning a tinge of orange that summer after drinking so many vegetable drinks with carrots 🥕! It was still worth it to feel good! Feeling like crap was no longer an option and wouldn’t be with her new found knowledge that kept growing.
Wendy's Before and After
In 2014, Wendy found herself at 178 pounds, 5'9" and beyond confused as to why she was gaining weight. It did not feel good as a health coach to be gaining weight. It was torture! So when Wendy was introduced to the NutriMost program from her husband's aunt who worked at the Long Beach office, she immediately signed up for the 40 Day Program and said, “If this works for me, I’ll work for them”. It did work and she successfully lost 33 pounds, getting her to her ultimate goal of 145 just in time for her 30th High School Reunion.
Wendy loved the program so much that she immediately started working for them and they were lucky to have her. Between her health coaching certification from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition that she received in 2010, her completion of a course for professionals through the Institute for the Psychology of Eating and her own weight loss success story, Wendy landed the coaching job that would eventually lead her to being the head health coach at the Long Beach office.
Wendy took over 500 people through their own weight loss journeys for almost 4 years. By the end of 2017 Wendy knew it was time to take all her knowledge and certifications and create something even better. She had just completed her certification as a Functional Health Practitioner through Functional Diagnostic Nutrition and knew she was ready. Her goal were and still is to take all the nuggets of the best and supportive wellness and weight loss concepts she knows and create a new and improved way for her clients to reach their goals.
Wendy continues to be her own work in progress as they learn and try new things to better the quality of her own health. This is how she also continues to better support and improve the wellness of their clients.
If you are interested in beginning a transformation of your own, you can book a Health Consultation by clicking here: https://www.restorativewellnessandweightloss.com/book-online/health-consultation